License key not recognized

Let's try this first.... (lets look as some logs first, if nothing is found in the logs I will give you additional info on registration issues)

1. Please read the following and attach to your next reply the 4 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 4 logs are: mbam logs zipped, FRST.txt, Addition.txt and mb-checkResult.txt)
  2. NOTE: More info about Malwarebytes 3.0.6 CU3 HERE; MB 3 User Guide ONLINE; MB 3 User Guide PDF; MB 3 FAQ: Malwarebytes 3.0 - Frequently Asked Questions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

Are you copy & pasting the key? I've known that by doing that it adds a space at the end of the key & even though I get a green tick to say it's correct the authentication fails with the same error message. Btw there's no space in the saved key I'm copying from.

23 minutes ago, Doctor9fan said:

Are you copy & pasting the key? I've known that by doing that it adds a space at the end of the key & even though I get a green tick to say it's correct the authentication fails with the same error message. Btw there's no space in the saved key I'm copying from.

I always copy&paste license keys. I made to many mistakes in the past by typing them. :D

5 minutes ago, Francien said:

I always copy&paste license keys. I made to many mistakes in the past by typing them. :D

Then that may be the problem, when pasting check that a space isn't being entered at the end of the key, press the backspace key to remove the space & see if you can activate.

@Francien I believe I have found your issue.... who entered the following items into your hosts file?

2009-07-14 03:34 - 2017-03-02 17:45 - 00001175 ____A C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1 activation.acronis.com
127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com  
127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com  
127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com  
127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com  
127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com  
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com  
127.0.0.1 license.piriform.com
0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com

Not sure if your aware, but those entries are not needed and are actually used when trying to pirate software (in this case Acronis, Adobe & Malwarebytes)

To get Malwarebytes to activate you will have to remove the following entry from your hosts file.

0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com

Once you have done that you should be able to register your copy of Malwarebytes.