WIndows Update files

On my three Windows 10 computers with Malwarebytes 3, I had a very strange issue this morning.  I don't know if Malwarebytes is involved but I thought I would post this here because there have been issues raised about Malwarebytes interfering with System Volume Information.

Following the monthly Windows updates today I ran Disk Cleanup then again with "Clean up System files"

On all three computers the Windows update cleanup offered to clean an impossible amount of storage.  On the example attached -  3.99TB on a computer that has a single 580GB disk drive!

Same story on the other two computers.

I let Disk Cleanup delete these files and it took a long time (about 45 minutes) and this cleared the issue.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

TB.jpg

This problem is fixed in the upcoming major update of Windows 10x64 which is rumored to be coming on 11-Apr-2017.  The insider builds now in use no longer experience this weird TB item in Clean Manager.  It showed up on my main system with the Windows Update release that occurred on 14-March as Windows 10x64 Pro 14393.953.  Has nothing to do with Malwarebytes 3.0 :rolleyes:  It's not showing up on my systems with Windows 10x64 Insider Build 15058.