Did Malwarebytes forum change it's domain?

Pernaman

I entered the forum today after few weeks and I noticed the domain was blocked by Noscript, even though I remember whitelisting it. Then I checked my browser history noticed the forum domain I had switched from ".org" to ".com". Was domain change like this indeed performed at some point?

Edited by Pernaman
typos...

1 hour ago, AlexSmith said:

Hi @Pernaman!!

We did change things over in December. Here is the thread about the switch: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/192217-malwarebytes-forum-switching-to-com/

Ok thanks for the info! One rather wacky thing I notice whats that when I checked my browser history, newly inserted "Malwarebytes Forums" had some sort of bolded pause button (two thick vertical lines) at the beginning of the website title and was, but it disappeared once I reopened it. Probably some sort of bug?

Nope, it's not a bug. It's because the forum can send you notifications (which will overlay on your system) to notify you that someone quoted one of your post, replied to a thread, etc. that this means that the notifications have been paused for that page (they timeout). When you go back to that tab, the notification monitoring is launched again.