What about users of MBAE Premium with MBAM 2 Free

I have a few users of MBAE Premium with MBAM v2 Free. As it happens I have also just renewed the 3 platform subscription for MBAE Premium.

For the sake of some sort of continuity, what happens to MBAM v2 Free? Is there a MBAM v3 Free? Also, I have a couple of old PCs with pre-SSE2 processors which won't run MBAE v3.

I need to ensure that my users continue to receive uninterrupted MBAE service. I will review the MBAM 3 situation and will want to be able to transfer my MBAE to good use with MBAM v3 Premium in the near future when I have better digested the implications of the new all-singing all-dancing product.

For the sake of some sort of continuity, what happens to MBAM v2 Free?

Check the thread in the Honorary Member section (the one posted by exile)

Is there a MBAM v3 Free?

Yes there is. It still works like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v2.x. You are offered a 14 days trial of the Premium version which you can decline and/or once it expires, it reverts back to the free version.

But what about the subscription for MBAE Premium which I paid on  27 October 2016? How can I use it to help pay for a year's subscription for a 3 platform package of MBAM 3 Premium? I am clearly not going to receive value for paying for MBAE Premium now that all installations of MBAE will shortly become Premium by default.

I now have a comprehensive handle on the release of MBAM3.  The issues I wrote about above are now understood and can be worked around.  It only remains to get confirmation that future standalone MBAE versions will not expire after 6 months.