MBAM Version 1.2.5

Just received the release of Version 1.2.5. All is working well. I have noticed when launching MBAM now there isn't an automatic drop-down on the GUI as on the previous Version. I guess the drop-down was for updating MBAM automatically at each launch. Is this normal now or am I missing the drop-down?

• Staff

The "sheet" window that drops down to show progress while checking for and downloading signatures updates will not appear if everything happens very quickly. In many cases, it won't show up at all, except when there's actually an update available and a file needs to be downloaded.

I'm on a MacBook Air 2015 using OS 10.12.1 and the newest build of MB at 1.2.5.715 and the scan is taking significantly longer than before, getting hung up on a specific item (adware.Vsearch) for about 20 seconds, before finishing the scan, where before, the entire scan would take under a second or two.  Just wanted to report.  Also, the same issue persists where any menu with a button that pops up, stalls for a few seconds after clicking it.