ALERTS NOT LOGGED

I was alerted about 3 or 4 times this morning that some kind of outbound malicious something was blocked.  I didn't really have time to deal with it this morning, so I went back to the logs to check into it more, but nothing was logged about those alerts.  When I get a warning message I would like for it to be logged.  Also since it was outbound, does that mean there's already malicious software on my computer?

Hi:

As we are not in front of your computer, it's hard to tell what's going on unless we know for starters which program showed the notification. :(

It sounds as if either or both programs were doing their job.:)

The full MBAE logs (aside from what's visible in the logs tab of the GUI) are not entirely end-user friendly.
If you think that it was MBAE generating the notification, then you might want to post over in the special forum area reserved for MBAE support HERE.
@pbust, @Rsullinger or another staff member from the MBAE team will assist you with a deeper look.

If you think it was MBAM, then it would help to have a bit more information in order to better assist you here in this thread.
First, I suggest attaching to your next reply here the MBAM Protection Log (as a *.txt file attachment, not an *.xml file attachment) so that it can be reviewed.
This tutorial explains how to locate and export the PROTECTION log (and the SCAN log, if needed)

In addition, it would help to see the 3 logs for which this tutorial provides instructions: Diagnostic Logs
Please ATTACH all 3 logs to your next reply (FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt).

Thank you,

MBAE-logs.png

MBAM-logs.png