Daily Scheduled Threat Scan not running

I have the latest version MBAM Home Premium. I have configured it on the Schedule page to run a scan every day, however, it does not run.  The computer is Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and it is NOT set to power down or sleep ever, so it is running at awake at all times.

I also used the latest MBAM removal tool to remove it, then rebooted and re-installed from scratch. Still no luck.

What can I explore to get this working? 

Screenshot attached.

2016-09-15_5-49-55.png

Hello and :welcome:, @MattSlay:

I understand that your scheduled scans do not appear to be running and that you have already tried to cleanly reinstall the program, to no avail.
This is an unusual problem that has not been reported here in the forum for quite some time.

It's a little unusual (and probably not the best idea) to have a personal home computer that is never restarted.
That's something one might configure for a server, but generally not for a personal computer.
Windows needs to reboot from time to time.

Having said that, we need a bit more information about both the system and your MBAM installation in order to better assist you.
I suggest that you please follow the steps in this pinned topic: Diagnostic Logs
Then, please ATTACH all 3 logs to your next reply (FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt).

The logs will help to determine the cause and solution for your issue.

Thanks,

ALSO::)

In addition to the 3 requested diagnostic logs, it would help to see one of the PROTECTION logs from a day in which the scan was supposed to run but did not.

This tutorial explains how to locate and export the logs: How do I access and save logs from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

Please export as a *.txt file, not an *.xml file, and please attach it to your next reply, as well.

Thanks,

Edited by daledoc1
typo

>> It's a little unusual (and probably not the best idea) to have a personal home computer that is never restarted.
That's something one might configure for a server, but generally not for a personal computer.

Well, maybe this is the problem... This particular computer that is having the issue is not  a "personal home computer", it is actually a computer at my office at work.  I bought a 5-pack Home premium license for originally my home laptop, and it does scheduled scans just fine, and since I am a small business owner, I assumed I could install this license on other computers that I own and operate, so I installed it on my work computer also.

The computer at work is on a Windows domain, but I log into it with a local user account.

If I need to update to the Business license, I can certainly do. If so, please tell me if there is a way to upgrade my 5-PC Home license to a 1-User business license, and can I then run the business license on the laptop as well as the work computer, of does each machine require it's own license?

Requested log files attached.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

protection_log.txt

Hi:

Thanks for the logs and the clarification.
Yes, MBAM Home is designed and supported for use only on personal home computers.
Running the Home/Consumer version on a domain computer or server will result in unexpected and abnormal behavior.

There is a special version of MBAM designed and supported for Business use. It includes features and functionality not included in the Consumer version.

I will escalate your case to the forum staff to assist both with licensing and with getting the correct version of MBAM installed for your environment.
Until then, you might want to open a ticket at the Help Desk HERE.
The agents there can get you all squared away.

>>As an aside, I'm a little worried about the "5-PC" Home License that you purchased.  Technically, there is no such thing. Each Consumer license is for 1 PC only.  But there is a discount for multiple licenses purchased at the same transaction.   Did you buy directly from the Malwarebytes Online Store?  If so, I assume that you purchased 5 licenses at once?
(I just want to be sure that you were not scammed into buying a bogus license.)

Thanks for your patience and support,