Malwarebytes crashing

I am having the same problem. 

I noticed my internet has been really, really slow, so I decided to run Malwarebytes manually to see what is going on.  I can't even get it to run.

I would love to know what is going on.

I have premium.

I click it to open it, then windows asks if I will allow this program to make changes, and I click "yes".

But only a crash message comes up from windows.  It looks similar to the one Jurobi is pasting in a couple of posts above.

I am running Windows 7.

Malware and malicious website protection is enabled.  But I don't think it is doing its regularly scheduled scans.  I am not positive about this, but it seems like it is not running.

I have noticed if I go through this process several times, I can sometimes get it to actual open up and scan.  I do not really do anything different.  I just keep trying.

Hope this helps in the search for answers.

Hello and :welcome:, @GeometricGoddess:

It looks as if your post may have been split off from another thread.
Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.
And the solution often needs to be tailored to each computer, as each system is unique.

So, in order to begin troubleshooting for your particular problem, we need a bit more information about your system and your MBAM installation.

I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Assistance obtaining computer system information
Then please ATTACH all 3 logs to your next reply.

They will help us to determine the cause and solution for your updating issue.

Thanks,