Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium don't upgrade automatically to new versions !!!

Lazes

Hello Malwarebytes TEAM  :rolleyes:

Why My Malwatebites Anti-Exploit Premium Won't Upgrade Automatically to new versions ( Never, Never ) - And The Same Is With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Home (Premium),  I Allways need to download Manually the new version of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit & Anti-Malware and installed Manually - BUT THEN Allways, Allways Ask me for my ID & my Serial Key, (Of course I enter the ID & Serial Key), BUT this should to be easy - NOT like this !!!   :mellow:  :excl:  :wacko:
( I Use Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, & Anti-Malware For Years - and now + Anti-Ransomware Beta ) !!!  :D 
Is there any problem , or I am doing something wrong ??? ;) 

Thanks Very Much !!! 
Greetings !!!  :) 

Hello and welcome back, @Lazes:

Since this is the MBAE forum and since MBAM and MBAE are different programs with different user interfaces, let's start with MBAE.

First, please be sure that your settings tab is properly configured to match the screen shot for automatic program updates.

Also, please note: new program versions are shipped to a percentage of users at a time, not all at once.  This "throttling" is the norm in the software industry.
The current RELEASE build of MBAE Consumer is 1.08.1.2572.

If you wish to participate in the BETA program, those versions are available via special links, rather than through the program's auto-updater or product page.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue with MBAE updates.

If not, we will need to gather additional information. It's possible that your AV or firewall may be blocking the updates, or some other problem exists.

Thank you,

ProgramUpdate-2015-05-13_12-47-13.png

Edited by daledoc1
typo

Hi, again:

For trouble with MBAM updates, it would be more efficient and less confusing for everyone if you would please use this link to start a new, separate topic in the MBAM support area:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/forum/41-malwarebytes-anti-malware-help/?do=add

The troubleshooting process for MBAM differs from that for MBAE, although there may be the same root cause for the issue with both programs.

Thanks for your understanding,

@daledoc1  Thank you for your very  quick  response  :D  !!! 
And YES,  In My settings the upgrade tab is properly configured  = ( the box is checked "ON" ) = like I said I Use Malwarebytes  Products for years - soo  .....  :)  
Here is the Pics.  ............. 

And for the MBAM issues, OK , thanks for the Link.

Thank You very much !!!

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium Picture For Malwarebytes Forum (1).png

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium Picture For Malwarebytes Forum (2).png

Hello:

Thanks for the update and for the screen caps.

I do not know why you have not received the latest version, as it has been available for quite a while.

I suspect something on your system may be blocking the program from contacting the update servers.
Normally, the first step would be a reinstall of MBAE, either on top of your existing build or by following the steps outlined HERE (they work for other versions, not just Win10).

However, since you are having the same issue with MBAM, too, it might be more helpful for starters to collect some basic diagnostic information.
I suggest following the advice HERE, including step #5.

Please post back NOT ONLY with the requested MBAE logs (as zip file(s)), BUT ALSO with both logs from FRST (FRST.txt and Addition.txt).
(Additional information may be needed -- especially to troubleshoot MBAM updating issues -- but these MBAE logs and FRST logs will be enough to start.

>>PLEASE attach the logs to your next reply, rather than posting them inline, if you can.

Thank you,