Introduction and presentation of myself

renecohrt

76 years of age, since 20 years retired medical doctor, who started up with a laptop 6 years ago. My social life is to day concentrated on the internet.

Maried, no children. Habitat 20 kilometer north of Copenhagen

Interests are economy, history and literature.

Danish is my mothertongue, but I also master english, grman and french

Welcome aboard! May you learn a lot and be able to safeguard your computer against all the internet nasties!

Have you heard of or know the movie Hans Christian Andersen?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044685/

I love this movie. The reason I ask is because Copenhagen is mentioned in the movie, and Hans actually goes to Copenhagen, so your post made me think of this movie.

That's great that you know four languages. I only know my native tongue, English, and "pig-latin" (which isn't really another language lol) and I know a few words of French and Russian, and I used to take Spanish in school, and I got pretty good at it, but I have forgotten most of it now, unfortunately.

76 years of age, since 20 years retired medical doctor, who started up with a laptop 6 years ago. My social life is to day concentrated on the internet.

Maried, no children. Habitat 20 kilometer north of Copenhagen

Interests are economy, history and literature.

Danish is my mothertongue, but I also master english, grman and french