Olá,Sou Brasileiro e estou com um problema!

Meu Malwarebytes não está respondendo! Eu tenho Avast antivirus, ADWCleaner , CCleaner rodando bem, só que depois que baixei o meu Malwarebytes Anti Malware quando fui executar como administrador deu erro falando "Malwarebytes parou de funcionar" e quando fui ver em soluções de compatibilidade o Windows falou que ele não é compatível (Versão 2.2.0 ou 2.2.1).

Eu baixei o Malwarebytes anti Rootkit e ele não achou nada, Testei 13 vezes o Chamaleon e ele não arrumou/Achou o problema nem algum Malware, e estou colocando um CheckResults.txt que havia pego do Mbam-repair tool

CheckResults.txt

• Root Admin

Hello @RedHollister

I'm sorry but I only speak English and this forum only supports English. If you're unable to post in English then I would suggest you open a ticket for support on our Helpdesk where we should have someone that can assist you in your native language.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=6438

Using Google Translator:

Sinto muito, mas eu só falo Inglês e apenas neste fórum suporta Inglês . Se você é incapaz de postar em Inglês , então eu sugiro que você abrir um ticket para o suporte em nosso Helpdesk , onde deveríamos ter alguém que possa ajudá-lo em sua língua nativa.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i will re-post with English Language

My Malwarebytes is not responding. I have Avast antivirus, ADWCleaner, CCleaner running well, but then I downloaded my Malwarebytes Anti Malware when I went to run as administrator gave error saying "Malwarebytes has stopped working" and when I went to see the Windows compatibility solutions said he is not compatible (version 2.2.0 or 2.2.1). 

I downloaded Malwarebytes anti Rootkit and he found nothing, I tested 13 times the Chameleon and he hasn't got/found the problem or some Malware, and I'm putting a CheckResults.txt that had taken the Mbam-repair tool

CheckResults.txt

• Root Admin

Hi there. The log shows that you're running MBAM in compatibility mode. Please remove all compatibility settings from the program and ensure the key in the registry is also removed by removing all compatibility settings.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\appCompatFlags\Layers
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe

Then try the MBAM CLEAN removal process below and let me know if that corrects the issue or not.

Please uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest version using the following guide. MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!