Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit issues

nerthuschild

I have followed everything above and sent a request to support several days ago.  My malware bytes anti-exploit stopped working last week.  I had not done any updates or changed anything on my computer.  I had upgraded it a couple of weeks ago to the newest version.

" Malware Anti-Exploit Protection is not started. The Ant-Exploit process will be terminated " every time when I turned on and rebooted computer. It's version 1.8.1.1196.

I have Windows 7.

Please help or let me know if I should go back to a previous version so as to not be unprotected.  Thanks.

Hello and :welcome:, @nerthuschild

If you have already performed a clean reinstall of MBAE 1.08.1.1196 and it's still not working, there might be something else going on with your system (perhaps a software conflict).

We could better assist you if we had a bit more information about the system.
I suggest starting with the advice in this pinned topic: [README FIRST] >>> Posts here need to include MBAE logs <<<

Then, please ATTACH all the requested logs (both the MBAE logs AND both logs from FRST (FRST.txt and Addition.txt)) to your next reply here in this thread.

Then, @pbust or another qualified staff member will review them and advise you further.

Thank you,

P.S. As each computer is unique and as the OP's issue has been resolved, the forum staff might split off your post & our replies to it to a new, separate thread.  That may be less confusing for everyone. No worries, though.;)