can't get rid of WinYahoo in registry

I have been trying for days to get rid of WinYahoo that still has 3 entries in the registry, according to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.  

A regular scan found it in other places as well and it's not picking up any trace of it except the registry.

I've deleted the quarantined entries through the program and in the actual file.  I've run Malwarebytes over and over.  I've run IOBit Malware Fighter (run it daily), ADWCleaner, CCleaner, I've looked for programs to uninstall as well as reset Chrome settings.

Nothing is working and I am really REALLY frustrated!  HELP!! Linda...

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Sorry to hear your infected, your best course of action is to seek help from the experts for one on one help.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help -->>AND<<-- the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

FYI about IOBit

The company behind this product was found to be stealing Malwarebytes database.
Personally I would not trust installing any software from a company that resorts to stealing someone's technology to sell their product.
Please see the following links and make up your own mind if you want to keep this on your system. If needed we can help you remove it.

Thank you