Alarming amount of IP's inbound & outbound blocked from the same IP via Skype

While watching a YouTube video, I noticed Malwarebytes starting to go insane with notifications blocking both inbound and outbound connections from the IP 121.54.58.246 to Skype. I never have any ads in Skype and while Malwarebytes does randomly block IP's inbound to skype at times, its never been anything like this before. A quick google search of this IP address reveals that it is listed in the StopForumSpam database as well as project honeypot who states it is used in dictionary attacks (see attached image).

I have attached the Malwarebytes protection log, should I be concerned about this?

Capture.PNG

malwarebytes.txt

• 1 month later...

We're sorry. It looks like your topic was somehow overlooked. Due to the length of time we'll go ahead and close this topic now but if you still actually need help please send a private message to one of the Moderators and we'll assist you.
Thank you and sorry we missed your topic.