Malware causing network troubles

Hello,

I hit a nasty piece of malware the other day, and so far I've been able to  mostly clean it up. It registered a bunch of services and installed programs that launched on startup. I rooted that out using MBAM and RogueKiller.

The malware, it appears, had the last laugh though. I believe it still managed to screw with the registry pretty badly or something. There are a few issues still that I can't get rid of:

• MBAM got corrupted, and I can't seem to re-install it. I get Runtime Error (at 110:137): Could not call proc. when I attempt to install it.
  • Certain programs on my computer cannot communicate with the internet. Internet Explorer is one of these programs. Firefox just crashes on startup. Chrome was originally unable to access the internet too, but a reinstall fixed that. Other programs such as Steam cannot access the internet at all either.

I've run the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and attached the FRST.txt log and the Addition.txt log.

Please help, I've run out of ideas on what to do.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

UPDATE: It seems pretty much none of my applications can access the internet, except for Google Chrome. I can use the IM service in Skype but Skype Home is unavailable

I noticed that my hosts file is missing. Strangely enough, if I create a new standard hosts file and restart my computer, it freezes and goes to black screen after logon. Removal of the hosts file once more resolves this issue. I believe this may have something to do with my programs being unable to access the internet?

• Root Admin

Hello @alexc95 

We would love to assist you but your logs show that you are pirating Microsoft Software on this system. If you wish to obtain further assistance you would need to remove all pirated content.

2016-04-20 03:22 - 2016-04-21 16:05 - 00003758 _____ C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\AutoKMS
2016-04-20 03:22 - 2016-04-20 03:49 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\AutoKMS

Task: {B07DF8D9-D674-429B-A1B1-C4CCAD9ADCBA} - System32\Tasks\AutoKMS => C:\Windows\AutoKMS\AutoKMS.exe [2016-04-20] ()