Windows phone?

Guest Jackcinnaples

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Jackcinnaples_

Sorry that your question was missed, but we have been a bit busy, and this is a regular question.

Yes there is a product for you, Learn More and Download from Google Apps

The "Free version" is available for non-regular scans, or you can use the Premium (paid) version that will Auto update and always be running in the background.

This is basically the same as our regular program, but made for Mobile Apps.

Only ever use the Google Apps to download from, since they test and update on a regular basis.

Thank you..

Hi, @noknojon:

Hello Jackcinnaples_
Sorry that your question was missed, but we have been a bit busy, and this is a regular question.

Yes there is a product for you, Learn More and Download from Google Apps

The "Free version" is available for non-regular scans, or you can use the Premium (paid) version that will Auto update and always be running in the background.
This is basically the same as our regular program, but made for Mobile Apps.

Only ever use the Google Apps to download from, since they test and update on a regular basis.

Thank you..

AFAIK There is no version of MBAM for Windows Phone.

MBAM-Mobile is for Android and AFAIK there is only a Free version at this time.
MBAM for Windows is for Windows PCs/Tablets running Windows.

(Aside from that, the OP has had his forum account closed/removed.)

<just sayin'>

• 1 year later...

I would like to re-ask this question, I take it there's been no development in the windows phone department? 

I'm currently running Windows 10 Mobile and would like to know if anything as moved along in relation to any form of development for this type of phone.

Regards

There is no Malwarebytes, or any antimalware or antivirus for Windows 10 Mobile because it doesn't need one, due to how the system itself is built. Apps in WP runs sandboxed from the system itself, so if there is any malware at all, it will not infect the system in anyway because it simply can't get access to the environment out of the app sandbox. The malware also needs to be coded specifically for WinRT and able to run on ARM, which, in the case of Windows, I don't believe there are much around, if there is any.
Also, I don't think Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile allows access to system monitoring and usage stuff to any application, which is what Malwarebytes needs in order to run.

But, of course, you are still suscetible to phishing attacks from malicious websites or malicious coded apps to steal data you give them WITHIN the app, like for example, asking you to type your facebook login for example, but if you don't install apps from other sources other than the Windows Store, you are safe.