New computer with Windows 10, need compatible antivirus and antimalware help

Hi there I need a bit of advice! Ova the last month I've been harassed online and it got much worse with direct threats made via social media (I even had pics stolen, superimposed/altered and reposted on social media under same name!!!!!) when it got worse I tried to sort situation out but now appears definitely not able too but at the same time I'm almost positive that this person managed to get undetectable spyware/key logger into my system and YES I opened email that was sus

• Root Admin

Most of the antivirus programs today are going to squawk about finding any other security software on the computer and say they won't install if you don't remove it. So bottom line is you will have to remove MBAM and then after you can install the antivirus of your choice and afterward install MBAM. They will work well. This is a semi new but not too new tactic from most antivirus vendors that either don't want any type of competition or don't want to spend the time to try to validate if someone else's product will work with theirs or not.

Remove MBAM, install antivirus, reboot, reinstall MBAM, reboot again. Review for any issues and if so let us know and we'll help you look into it further.

Please also have a read here

Backup Software

Thanks