MBAM stopped working

Hi All,

My MalwareBytes Premium has stopped working.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Here is the log from eventvwr: 

Faulting application name: mbam.exe, version: 2.3.125.0, time stamp: 0x5612a56bFaulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.40219.325, time stamp: 0x4df2be1eException code: 0x40000015Fault offset: 0x0008d6fdFaulting process ID: 0x2e2cFaulting application start time: 0x01d117ce74a16f04Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exeFaulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\MSVCR100.dllReport ID: b77e0d7e-67a0-4e1c-bbdd-857a11641423Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: 

I noticed that this product stopped working after i installed the Hyper-V feature on my computer ( but this may perhaps be a red herring ) 

Any help to get the program back up and running will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes :)

Let's try this first....

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes :)

Let's try this first....

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

Thank you.

The clean tool seems to have worked so far - I've rebooted windows and it started up with the PC so it appears the problem has been solved.

I take it the clean up tool does a better job than uninstalling from add/remove programs so i 'll remember to give the clean tool a go if i ever have any problems in the future.

Thanks