MBAM minimises to taskbar on system start

Looking for administrators: please everyone do create its own thread. Also when it comes to the same topic. Well, then.

When will there be a fix.

Clean install
Restart without MBam in taskbar
Fastboot with MBam in taskbar.
In power-saving option, shutdown reboot. MBam will remain in the system tray.

It is a mistake in the current version. Even if I use only a LifeTime license, I would like to hear something.

And no message: thread is closed due to piracy. I have never used such a thing. Never means never!Addition.txtCheckResults.txtFRST.txt

I don't know what want to recognize her in the text files. I wish me: xou can reproduce the problem. Even if it's cosmetic, something sucks.

Hello--

We have had other reports of this issue and our development team is looking into it.  We hope to have a fix for this behavior in our next patch release, however I can't give you an exact date of when that new version will be available.  I can say thought that we are hoping to release it just as quickly as possible.  

We appreciate your patience and please know this issue is receiving our attention.

• 1 month later...