Graphire cte440 wacom tablet mouse doesn't work with mbam

Hello!

I can't access the bar menu and main windows with my pen tablet mouse, however with the pen of the tablet I have full access, anybody have any idea?

I have downloaded the latest driver version 5.25 for this tablet from Wacom, I tought my mouse was broken, but is working properly with all

others applications I have.

Thanks in advance,

Challenger

Good morning daledoc 1, thanks for your help, I did fix the problem yesterday, it was a pum embeded into mozilla, so I went to about config-web searches and reset all my searches to default,

then went to tools -adons-extensions and delete those, then I close mozilla and windows, start windows again and everything now is working fine, so I do have full access to mbam with my mouse and pen tablet.

thanks again

Thanks for replying Mr. Ron, and thanks for your interest in reference to this problem,

please find enclosed the info you are asking for.

At the moment I have no problems running Mbam, including chameleon, I'm trying every feature and routine as I'm doing my homework

reading and learning from the users guide and forums as I only have a few days with the program,

however I do have a problem with the Beta version of anti-rootkits, the update is performing properly, but at the time I press on scan

it says it can't perform because I have to completely exit mbam, I really don't understand this, as I have mbam closed, and is not even showing in my task bar,

will you explain this to me? How I do exit completely mbam?

As a newbie, what is the difference between the anti-rootkit scan and the one that you can perform with mbam scan ( I mean when you check-mark this option in mbam )

Thanks again and enjoy your hollydays.

Addition.txtCheckResults.txtFRST.txt

CheckResults.txt

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

You need to right click over the MBAM icon in the Task Tray when it's fully running and choose EXIT then MBAR should run.

The following from your logs are an indicator of pirating software from Corel. I would recommend that you remove that and any possibly pirated software otherwise we would not be able to continue to assist you.

127.0.0.1        corel.com            localhost        
127.0.0.1        apps.corel.com            localhost
127.0.0.1        mc.corel.com            localhost

The logs do indicate that there are some items that need or should be cleaned up but we don't allow that type of work in this section of the forum.

Please open a new topic in this forum

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/forum/7-malware-removal-help/

Then post a link back to this topic in your new topic: 

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/162818-graphire-cte440-wacom-tablet-mouse-doesnt-work-with-mbam/

Then let me know via PM when it's ready and I'll continue to assist you over there.

Thank you

• Root Admin

Sorry but unless there is a publicly documented reason for those entries then they are considered suspect for possible piracy. If you have the link to a public document that gives a reason why Corel would want their own servers blocked then I don't see a reason for that.

• Root Admin

I would remove all of the compatibility settings from the Registry for the items listed below. Backup your registry then delete all these entries. Not the main keys, just the data they list.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\appCompatFlags\Layers
    c:\Archivos de programa\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5\Programs\CORELDRW.EXE
    c:\Archivos de programa\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5\Programs\CORELPP.EXE
    c:\Archivos de programa\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\PROGRAMS\CORELDRW.EXE
    c:\Archivos de programa\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\PROGRAMS\CORELPP.EXE
    c:\Archivos de programa\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Programs\CorelDrw.exe
    c:\Archivos de programa\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6\Programs\CorelPP.exe
    c:\Archivos de programa\Corel\CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6\Programs\CorelDrw.exe
    c:\Archivos de programa\Corel\CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6\Programs\CorelPP.exe

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\appCompatFlags\Layers
    C:\Archivos de programa\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\Converter.exe
    C:\Archivos de programa\SPEEDbit Video Downloader\Toolbar\Converter.exe

Beyond that as I said. This really looks more like piracy. If you want further help then restore the HOSTS file back to it's default (remove the Corel stuff) and then I can continue to help you, otherwise I'm sorry but I need to close your topic without a known reason for such a block.

Thank you again

Good Morning Mr. Ron, will do it right away, just let me know how to back-up before I proceed, I only need to back-up

2 of them which are the coreldrawx6, the rest I don't need them as they not even appear in c:\ programsfile..........

Please find enclosed a snapshot to see if this are the correct files to remove ( the ones at the right )

thanks

post-180664-0-86156700-1420723240_thumb.

• Root Admin

Let me have you run the following please.

Please visit this webpage and read the ComboFix User's Guide:

• Once you've read the article and are ready to use the program you can download it directly from the link below.
  • Important! - Please make sure you save combofix to your desktop and do not run it from your browser
  • Direct download link for: ComboFix.exe
  • Please make sure you disable your security applications before running ComboFix.
  • Once Combofix has completed it will produce and open a log file. Please be patient as it can take some time to load.
  • Please attach that log file to your next reply.
  • If needed the file can be located here: C:\combofix.txt
  • NOTE: If you receive the message "illegal operation has been attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", just reboot the computer.

• Root Admin

Please go ahead and run through the following steps and post back the logs when ready.

STEP 04

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shutdown your antivirus to avoid any conflicts.
  • Right click over JRT.exe and select Run as administrator on Windows Vista or Windows 7, double-click on XP.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next reply message
  • When completed make sure to re-enable your antivirus
STEP 05

Lets clean out any adware now: (this will require a reboot so save all your work)

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.

• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.

Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator

• Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • When it's done you'll see: Pending: Please uncheck elements you don't want removed.
  • Now click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • Look over the log especially under Files/Folders for any program you want to save.
  • If there's a program you may want to save, just uncheck it from AdwCleaner.
  • If you're not sure, post the log for review. (all items found are adware/spyware/foistware)
  • If you're ready to clean it all up.....click the Clean button.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[s0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
  • Items that are deleted are moved to the Quarantine Folder: C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine
  • To restore an item that has been deleted:
  • Go to Tools > Quarantine Manager > check what you want restored > now click on Restore.
STEP 06

Please open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and from the Dashboard please Check for Updates by clicking the Update Now... link

Open up Malwarebytes > Settings > Detection and Protection > Enable Scan for rootkits, Under Non Malware Protection set both PUP and PUM to Treat detections as malware.

Click on the SCAN button and run a Threat Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware by clicking the Scan Now>> button. Remove any threats found

Once completed please click on the History > Application Logs and find your scan log and open it and then click on the "copy to clipboard" button and post back the results on your next reply.

STEP 07

button_eos.gif

Please go here to run the online antivirus scannner from ESET.

• Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the activex control to install
  • Click Start
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked
  • Click on Advanced Settings and ensure these options are ticked:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • If any threats were found, click the 'List of found threats' , then click Export to text file....
  • Save it to your desktop, then please copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
STEP 08

Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Good Morning Mr. Ron, will do every step, however I have received instruction from corel support to uninstall and reisntall again Corel X6

and if this doesn't work then I have to uninstall and reinstall windows xp again, and they guarantee the program will work properly, the reason for them

is that windows perform some registry changes after I install corel for the first time.

Now I spoke with other program providers as I have bought other softwares that work with corel, and they told me that if I have any problems with their softwares they

will help and fix, if the problem arise from their programs itself, but if there will be any problems because of windows xp they will try to help also but they will not guarantee

to fix, if the problem arises from windows xp as this version of windows is no longer supported.

I will like to know your advice in reference to this matter.

Hi Mr. Ron, unable to run step4, JRT version 6.4.1 because it can't find framedyn.dll , run making double clicking, run as administrator, downloaded 7 times, and nothing, went to www.thisisudax.org to try and get this component, could not find it either, please if you have this component send it.

in the other hand step5 adwcleaner also ask for this framedyn.dll but it runs, there I just choose clean the whole cocomonium, but I don't know if it did, as it freeze the computer please find enclosed the log files.

Will continue with step 6 now.

Thanks

AdwCleanerR0.txt

AdwCleanerR1.txt

AdwCleanerS0.txt

Step6 Done!

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 01/12/2015
Scan Time: 09:39:10 p.m.
Logfile:
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.4.1028
Malware Database: v2015.01.13.02
Rootkit Database: v2015.01.07.01
License: Premium
Malware Protection: Enabled
Malicious Website Protection: Enabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x86
File System: NTFS
User: Cohen

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 444821
Time Elapsed: 1 hr, 5 min, 15 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Enabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 0

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

Mr. Ron, Sorry, I was so wrapped and busy trying to make the JRT to work, that I miss your 1:47 replay.

I'm pretty sure  is the opposite, corel can't help me to solve all this issues as you are helping me,

Don't even think about it. This computer every day is running better and faster since you get inn.

Thanks!