Need Help Removing Malware: Websites Are Redirecting and Pop-Up Ads All The Time!

Hello everyone, new user here. I've been having some issues in google chrome lately, and was thinking it might be related to malware. I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out. 

Here's the stuff that's been happening lately:

-When entering a website or advancing to a new page on the website, sometimes something redirects me to a new page, either on that same tab or on a new one.

Example: readytwos.com

-When viewing a website, some words are highlighted in Blue letters for no apparent reason, and upon clicking on them takes you to an ad.

-Other weird stuff

That's the stuff that's been going on. I've also used Malwarebytes Anti-Root whatever-it-is-called and Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and the problem hasn't been fixed. I have not tried reinstalling google chrome. This has also been relatively new stuff going on here and has not been happening at least 2 weeks ago, maybe even not a week ago.

I will attach the data from the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool. If you guys tell me to, I will also attach the stuff from the Malwarebytes thing too.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. I appreciate anything you do to try to help me. :)

Peace out!

-JasonWolf727

Addition_27-12-2014_20-51-30.txt

FRST_27-12-2014_20-51-30.txt

Hello and :welcome: :

OOPS!

We cannot work on malware-related problems in this particular sub-section of the forum.

I suggest that you please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic here: Malware Removal Help

Please attach those same logs to that new post.

Then, please wait for one of the trained helpers to pick up your topic.

Thanks,

Oops!! My bad!! I did not know which section to post this in. Thank you a lot for telling me before it gets taken down. I will repost this in Malware Removal Help.