Yet another Malicious Website Protection disabled

Ever since the update to 2.x.x.x some 6 months or so ago, I've had nothing but problems with this issue.

I've been through the reporting and help on this forum before, but we just seemed to bat the ball to each other, and then the "help" team just stopped replying.

So I'll try again to get this issue, which is obviously effecting many people, sorted.

Like everybody else, the Fix button does nothing, but sure, I can uninstall (yes, using the mbam clean tool and rebooting twice) and reinstall and it will work for about 24 hours, and then

it happens again.

I've lost count of how many times I've reinstalled, and eventually go back to version 1.75 for a few weeks (which works perfectly), before trying the latest version again.

Please let's sort this issue out for everbody.

I'm using Windows 8.1.

Thanks

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

CheckResults.txt

• Root Admin

You should not run any programs under compatibility mode unless they just will not run (in which case I'd look for newer better software).
Please use REGEDIT.EXE and browse to the following keys and remove the entries. Then check each program shortcut and under the Advanced button select it and set to "Run as administrator" but do not set anything under the Compatibility tab and if there is an entry remvove it.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\appCompatFlags\Layers

C:\Program Files\AutoGK\AutoGK.exe
  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Pinball\pinball.exe
  H:\Living Books\Green Eggs & Ham\GREEN32.EXE

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\appCompatFlags\Layers

SIGN.MEDIA=A3C7D05 MUSICMATCH_7501026.EXE
  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Image Composer\IMGCOMP.EXE
  C:\Program Files\DVD Decrypter\DVDDecrypter.exe
  C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Pinball\pinball.exe
  H:\Living Books\Green Eggs & Ham\GREEN32.EXER
  C:\Program Files\abcAVI\avi_tags.exe
  C:\Program Files\Boilsoft Video Joiner\EZMerge.exe
  C:\Program Files\Folder Size\FolderSize.exe

The computer also shows signs of having at least some type of minor infection. As we cannot do malware removal in this section of the forum I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

If you send me a link to your new topic via PM I'll take a look at it for you to continue to assist.

You should read the following topics as well though as some of the damage on your computer may not be able to be easily fixed.

Please read the following article cocerning the use of MSCONFIG (one should set it to Normal)
Msconfig Is Not A Startup Manager

The complexity of finding, preventing, and cleanup from malware

Now I'm really confused!

I did a clean install of Windows 8.0 on a newly formatted partition of a spare HDD.

The only software I've installed is Easy BCD (because it's now a dual boot system with windows 7) and Malwarebytes.

I updated it, scanned the system, rebooted and started updating the new system.

I haven't even finished doing the hundred or so "windows updates", when up popped the little message telling me the Malicious Website Protection had turned off!

Well, what can we blame this on? It's a clean system not 2 hours old!

Please let me know what's going on here.

Thanks

Addition.txt

post-164203-0-42382000-1415936849_thumb.

FRST.txt