Spyware removal from nokia windows phone & iPad

Hi,

I was looking for some help in removing spyware from 3 likely infected devices.

I have been a victim of stalking for nearly two years & it was around this time I started having problems with my mobile phone & computer. I've replaced my mobile phone 3 times, using my 2nd laptop & I've also got a ipad 2 which was recommended by a computer expert as he assured me these devices were safe and no viruses ect could infect Apple products ?

My windows phone (nokia lumia 520) & My laptop I suspect have spyware installed on them for the 2nd time in 6 months & I've recently discovered that my iPad could be infected too.

I'm not that clever with technology so it's took me a while to work out what it is that's been causing the same repeated problems.

I've recently split up with someone & I suspected before we split that he was the person infecting my devices & cyber stalking me using his works computer.

I've been unable to prove this & so the police have been unable to help.

I'm currently writing from my iPad in private browsing mode on safari as some article online says he can't track my web history if I go into private mode.

I've recently reset my iPad & my phone but both only allowed backups from July so I think he may have deleted some of my back ups?

I'm not sure what to do anymore with removal of this spyware at least until I can afford to replace my devices again as I'm currently out of work.

I have a paid version of kapersky internet anti virus on my laptop which can be installed on 3 devices for what good its been so far, & I was unable to install it on my iPad or windows phone.

I was going to buy premium malwarebytes anti malware version but is they any point when I can't find any versions for mobile devices?

The free version had Stopped running on the first & now my second laptop which I've got tired of trying to fix.

I've lost a lot of files & photos from these repeated infections & I'm at a loss how to prevent it happening again other than to keep my ex out of my life.

I came across the website web-watcher which from what I've read it seems like it could be that spyware he's using.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello and :welcome:

Sorry you are having so many issues.

We can help you clean up your computers on these forums, and it will be done for free, you just have to be able to follow instructions.

Not sure what expert you talked to, but Apple products can also pick up malware, although not as common.

Malwarebytes for phones is available although not for apple products See Malwarebytes Mobile HERE

To get your computers cleaned up (Windows computers that is) see below....

Being that you think you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

Thankyou so much for your reply I'm really grateful. I will try the options you have given me above. One question though:- To disinfect my laptop computer will I have to use the computer to enable me to reply with logs ect? I'm just worried as I know for sure my computer is keylogged and has a spyware programme installed and I don't want him getting information that I have been to this forum or any indication that I know about the spyware.

Also websites i use keep asking me to change my login & passwords which I'm not sure if it's spyware that is redirecting me fake websites to get my login info or it's the actual website that is detecting login attempts? I just don't like logging in to websites using my laptop at the minute.

I was looking at applications running in services & warnings/errors in event logs on my computer last night & although I'm not that computer savvy I know when a application shouldn't be booting up when my computer starts. I'm not 100% sure but I think he installed the software on my computer again in May just after I did a fresh installation of windows & installed a premium version of Kaspersky anti virus. Can you tell me if he would need access to my devices to install the spyware manually or is they other ways he could have installed it?

Thank you for your time.