Still having Malicious Website Protection enable problem

I am still having issues enabling Malicious website protection. If I set it to enable it foes right back to disable.

I did everything suggested in the Oct 14, 2014 thread on the topic and in addition did a clean reinstall (ran MBAM-Clean, downloaded latest software, reinstalled and reactivated my license, tried thread solution again)

What else should I try?

Hello rinsmars and :welcome:

• Please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 1, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.
Reference: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Users Guide - Application Logs

Also, please attach the appropriate Daily Protection Log, exported to a text (.txt) file, showing the issue's errors.

Thank You. :)

Hello, @topmoxie:

There is a problem with malicious web protection it will not stay enabled, please help

It looks as if you have also replied to another user's post about the same problem here:https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/159387-malwarebytes-wont-run-please-help/?findpost=896738 ?

Each computer is unique.
Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.
As such, the solution most often needs to be individualized.
And helping multiple users in one thread can create confusion

So, I would suggest that you first please carefully follow the steps in this pinned topic: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x.
If that does not resolve your issues, please start a NEW, SEPARATE forum topic using this clickable cjfj.png button.
The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,