Numerous notices of database out of date + 2 other problems

Hi -- It's not unusual for me to receive over a dozen popup notices that the database is out of date. I keep clicking UPDATE but the popup keeps, well, popping up. Very annoying.

2) From the DASHBOARD, I notice my database is a day old, but the UPDATE NOW option button is grayed out.

3) From the DASHBOARD, it displays my next scheduled scan is for 12 days ago, yet under the SCAN NOW, it says "Last scan: Threat 1 day ago." Not sure what to make of this info.

• Root Admin

Hello and :welcome:

1. Please uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest version. MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  2. If that does not correct the issue then please read the following and post back the requested logs. - Diagnostic Logs
  3. NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here: - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Thank You

Hi and thanks for the reply and info. I found the problem re: the grayed out UPDATE NOW. Apparently, MBAM was waiting for me to act upon threats. Once I quarantined them, the UPDATE NOW option became available to me.

I'll wait before uninstalling MBAM.

However, are the numerous pop-ups (notifications of out of date database) happening because of my inaction to fix the potential threats?

Thx!