Outgoing traffic to 168.95.1.1 - should I be concerned?

Hello - I'm a bit of a newbie and was directed here from the general help forum. Sorry if I'm wasting peoples time but just trying to get to the bottom of this.....

MBAM gave a pop-up warning about outgoing traffic to the above IP and blocked it. See Protection Log below for info:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Protection, 05/09/2014 10:54:42, SYSTEM, SIMON-PC, Protection, Malware Protection, Starting,
Protection, 05/09/2014 10:54:42, SYSTEM, SIMON-PC, Protection, Malware Protection, Started,
Protection, 05/09/2014 10:54:42, SYSTEM, SIMON-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, Starting,
Protection, 05/09/2014 10:55:38, SYSTEM, SIMON-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, Started,
Detection, 05/09/2014 10:56:57, SYSTEM, SIMON-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 168.95.1.1, 8, Outbound,
Detection, 05/09/2014 10:56:57, SYSTEM, SIMON-PC, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 168.95.1.1, 8, Outbound,

(end)

My PC hasn't been misbehaving in any way (that I've noticed) and a full MBAM threat scan finds nothing malicious.

The pop ups appear just once (just after system startup) before any browser is opened - the application / source of the outgoing traffic is blank in the warning box though. I'm not using any P2P software.

I installed some Adobe updates yesterday and this has only been happening since then, which might be a coincidence or otherwise?!?

I wasn't going to post on the Malware removal forum because I'm not convinced I'm infected, but since MBAM is flagging it and others have suggested I post here (and that I may have downloaded a fake Adobe update) I hope someone can assist!

FRST files (x2) attached

Thanks again, very much appreciated

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

• 2 months later...