Deleting Malware

Hello,

I have malware and I ran a scan. It picked up some PUPs but I think I have more. Can someone help me verify and make sure I got it all?

Log:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 9/2/2014
Scan Time: 6:56:24 PM
Logfile:
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.2.1012
Malware Database: v2014.09.02.11
Rootkit Database: v2014.08.21.01
License: Trial
Malware Protection: Enabled
Malicious Website Protection: Enabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Chris

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 330072
Time Elapsed: 31 min, 5 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Warn
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 1
PUP.Optional.ConduitSearchProtect, HKU\S-1-5-18-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN|SearchProtect, \SearchProtect\bin\cltmng.exe, Quarantined, [9a49e107116a2b0bd1ef8da710f40ff1]

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 4
PUP.Optional.Conduit, C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\CRE\klibnahbojhkanfgaglnlalfkgpcppfi.crx, Quarantined, [17cc3badb8c3b3838aba3eb9c73bf010],
PUP.Optional.Conduit.A, C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zmshrcyn.default\searchplugins\whitesmoke-new-customized-web-search.xml, Quarantined, [0dd609df582382b4bf2ca45c4bb8a35d],
PUP.Optional.Conduit.A, C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zmshrcyn.default\prefs.js, Good: (), Bad: (user_pref("keyword.URL", "http://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT3289847&SearchSource=2&CUI=UN40510276221665167&UM=2&q=");), Replaced,[a93a8365ef8cab8b900fe6377392728e]
PUP.Optional.Conduit.A, C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zmshrcyn.default\prefs.js, Good: (), Bad: (user_pref("browser.search.defaulturl", "http://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT3289847&CUI=UN40510276221665167&UM=2&SearchSource=3&q={searchTerms}");), Replaced,[5a89994fd2a9fb3b8e24f32a35d0738d]

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

This morning I tried to refresh the malwarebytes forum and a pop-up came up and said that this was not a secure connection. I had to add this as an exception before it would connect. It warned me that even if it was secure it could be that it was detecting someone else who compromised the connection. Does anyone know what I need to do? I will run another scan and see what it says..

Hello,

I have malware and I ran a scan. It picked up some PUPs but I think I have more. Can someone help me verify and make sure I got it all?

If you want to make sure there are no more infected items, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

This morning I tried to refresh the malwarebytes forum and a pop-up came up and said that this was not a secure connection. I had to add this as an exception before it would connect. It warned me that even if it was secure it could be that it was detecting someone else who compromised the connection. Does anyone know what I need to do? I will run another scan and see what it says..

The certificate for the forum has expired, staff has already been notified and I am sure they will get it fixed quickly.