Eset not working

smemeber

As XiRw pointed out, we'd need to see a bit of system information in order to help you.

Please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

NOTE: If you have previously run FRST on this computer, please be sure there is a check mark in the box for "Addition.txt" under the options before running it.

BTW, is this the same computer as this one here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/151730-i-have-some-malware/?

Thanks,

Okay, i'm back :)

Now, you might wonder these things about the attached log:

Q: Why is the PC name Laura?

A: the computer wasn't always mine :P

Q: why are the drives messed up(they might be)?

A: A while back, this computer had a pretty bad infection (before I knew about the mbam forums) and got a technician, and his "solution" was to install a new hard drive.

Logs attatched.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

Hi:

It looks as if none of our more expert forum members has any suggestions so far. :(

Having said that, from what you describe, the system appears to be significantly damaged.

It probably needs in-depth work that we don't perform in this section of the forum.

You might want to start with system file checker (sfc /scannow) - here is a link to a tutorial for Vista: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66978-system-files-sfc-command.html

Your best bet, though, might be to start with the advice here: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers.

Then please start a new topic (with all of your logs) in the malware removal section, in order to have an expert check to be sure that the problem is not due to malware.

Otherwise, another option would be to back up your data and then wipe the drive and reinstall Windows.

Sorry, but that's all I can suggest at this point.

Perhaps someone else will have some other suggestions.

Thank you,