rolandbem

It was brought to my attention that malwarebytes blocks my website bestemoneys.com

bestemoneys.com doesn't have and never had any malware on it.

I noticed that secondary IP 31.220.1.35 (domain is not pointing to it) also is being blocked.

I did further tests and it seems that malwarebytes has blocked all IP range of my hosting provider's data center - 31.220.1.*

Please sort this out ASAP.

• Staff

Your domain was not blocked but has now been added due to this advert (Illegal Pharmacy) on your home page:

hxxp://coinurl.com/newclick.php?p=thNPkssW4M2eMCrTWd4w38UZeYklI0wR0uFmjsQiYiz9uvAFwJU9FTANeMNksxQmx2P%2BLKBAGMjc4ivnx0jGdpudBqVYRABOGgXgqt2GTPhP2hMP99XYZjXcGiZxHBcqb2N%2B7EYK%2BlYnoEcq9HGgxb5%2BNnOui3cnUOvbUkwA0tcIgPMyKojdqyik0P44kdBg

Which leads to: hxxp://www.litecoinpharmacy.com/

Seems this is not the only one, there are more:

hxxp://coinurl.com/newclick.php?p=nl3nhcsUL%2BqeMCrTWd4w30%2BGquWhKKzD0uFmjsQiYiz9uvAFwJU9FTANeMNksxQmx2P%2BLKBAGMjc4ivnx0jGdpudBqVYRABOGgXgqt2GTPh3QZiIyD9C4jXcGiZxHBcqb2N%2B7EYK%2BlYnoEcq9HGgxb5%2BNnOui3cnUOvbUkwA0tcIgPMyKojdqyik0P44kdBg

Leads to: hxxp://www.dogecoinpharmacy.com/

huh?

why not you directly ban litecoinpharmacy.com and leave it at that???

If coinurl.com ad network (or it could very will be google ad sense) somehow displays disabled ad category like drugs "Illegal Pharmacy", your system would blacklist thousands of web sites...?

If coinurl.com is causing problems, I will remove their ads.

However that does not explain how IPs 31.220.1.1 - 31.220.1.255 got blacklisted...

Dozens of potential clients... possibly hundreds of web sites are being blocked and malwarebytes fake alerts are destroying their reputation...

Please fix this!