Anti-RootKit not working,Round 2!

I downloaded the anti-rootkit updated it and pressed all drivers and it said this after some what scanning.

DDA driver was not installed wich may be caused by rootkit activity.Do you want to reboot the computer to install DDA driver (Scan will continue after reboot)?

I pressed the option ''YES''.

Then it said 

''Could not install driver on boot.Scan can't continue''.

• Root Admin

Your previous topic was locked and reopened twice for not replying. As I said in my PM to you please start a NEW Topic and follow the posted advice and this time follow-up with the person that assists you and I'm sure we can more than likely get you cleaned up. Doing self-medication is probably why you're still not cleaned up and can possibly be making matters worse.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

I will go ahead and close this topic now as you need Expert assistance with cleaning your computer.

Thank you again.