Issues in event log

Well it occurred once again on my Win7 computer. forums.malwarebytes.org fail to open in IE, FF & Chrome. I tested about twenty other websites in all three browsers - all loaded OK.

Connected OK to forums.malwarebytes.org on another computer, therefore nothing was wrong with the site.

Back on the Win7 computer - closed all three browsers, reopened, same problem.

Exited Malwarebytes, Opened all three browsers and forums.malwarebytes.org loaded without problems

Started Malwarebytes, forums.malwarebytes.org continued to load without problems

What to try next?

post-14642-0-01569600-1402696567_thumb.j

post-14642-0-74257700-1402696582_thumb.j

post-14642-0-22244600-1402696593_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

.. and again, this time on http://blogs.abc.net.au/wa/2014/06/george-lazenby.html?site=perth&program=720_mornings

Since this happens very infrequently, there must be a fairly unique sequence of events that cause it.

I have been doing software testing for decades and can usually narrow this sort of thing down, but this one has me stumped.

Yes, I also have a Windows 8 laptop and a Windows 7 notebook. Neither of those are used as much as the desktop but I have seen this issue happen on the Windows 8 laptop a couple of times. Both these devices are set up similarly to the desktop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...