"Malwarebyes Anti-Malware has encountered a problem..."

I've had my Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for about a week. Everything seemed fine until the error box popped up "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" This has been happening over a week.
I have a Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1 Service pack 3

Hello and :welcome:, Virgo86:

Sorry to hear that MBAM is crashing on your XP system.

Let's do this:

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

daledoc1

The only option that might help would be the logistics. But before I do, I wish to share more info about the problem.
In addition to the problem mentioned in my previous post, I have uninstalled MBAM and tried to re-install the program. In doing so during the setting up process, I received the following boxes multiple times while installing:

Internal Error: Expression Error Runtime Error
     External Exception E06D7363

And this one after installation:

Runtime Error

Here is the Farbar download:
The only option that might help would be the logistics. But before I do, I wish to share more info about the problem.
In addition to the problem mentioned in my previous post, I have uninstalled MBAM and tried to re-install the program. In doing so during the setting up process, I received the following boxes multiple times while installing:

Internal Error: Expression Error Runtime Error
     External Exception E06D7363

And this one after installation:

Runtime Error

Hi:

Thanks for the update.

When you did the reinstall, did you follow the steps in #1 in that list, running the removal tool and rebooting?

If not, that would be the first step to try.

If that doesn't work, then please just proceed to running the tools requested in #2, and post back all of the logs (there will be 3 of them -- 2 from FRST and 1 from mbam-check).

They will assist the staff with trying to determine what's going on with the MBAM crashes.

Thank you,

daledoc1