Malwarebytes locks up on full scan

I ran a quick scan and one registry key was detected.  The log indicates that it was quarantined and deleted successfully.  A second quick scan resulted in zero detections.  I then attempted to run a full scan, but the computer locked up.  I have tried multiple times in the last two or three days with the same result each time.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello tkdgirl and :welcome:! My name is Borislav and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
  • Do not perform any kind of scanning and fixing without my instructions. If you want to proceed on your own, please let me know.
Please follow the instructions here and then post your log files in a new reply in this thread:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9573

Hello Borislav.  Thank you for your help.  After your suggestion I did contact Malwarebytes Support.  I am currently corresponding with someone to hopefully resolve my problem.  If that does not work I will come back to your instructions.

Thanks again.  I will let you know if/when my problem is resolved.