Single client install not showing in Management Console

We have deployed MEE to just about every user on the network remotely, however, there are a select few that we had to install via the single client install package. My issue is that I am unable to view the clients via the Management Console, but when I scan for the machine IP address, it pops up almost immediately confirming that MEE is already installed to that particular client. So why aren't they showing in my list of installed clients?! I have submitted a ticket, but posted to this forum in the event that someone may provide a quicker solution. Thanks!

• Root Admin

Since it would not install normally I wonder if it's possible that the computers in question have lost their secure channel with the Domain?

You may wish to open a ticket directly with business support so that they can assist you directly with your issue or concern.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/support/business/contact/

The clients were only installed locally because they were not on the domain at the time. I was able to deploy to every client remotely once they were back on the network. I have tested both ways on several machines, and never receive communication from the client back to the management console thereafter. I fairly certain it has nothing to do with a lack of secure channel. Thanks.

• 1 year later...