eMail alerts to Admins

Hello,

We recently bought your product (and will be buying more) it has worked very well!

However I don't see nor find a way to have the app (Malwarebytes) send an email when it has a problem or finds malware.

- One of our servers was having a malware problem and the Malwarebytes app was out of date/expired, we had no idea as we don't log on to that server so often, we just happened to have need to login to it and we saw it was not working..

- So we would like to get emails if the app is out of date, expided and is finding malware...

- Is there a setting or tool you have that can do this???

Thanks

/Shane Weddle

• Root Admin

Hello Shane and :welcome:

I'm sorry but the Malwarebytes Small Business Editon - (the version you should have purchased and been using, as the use of the free version is not allowed on any type of business systems.   The Consumer Retail version is also not meant for Business) does not support mailing an Admin.

We do have Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition that works similar to Symantec and McAfee by using a Central administration console to manage all your systems though if that is something you might be interested in.

If there is anything else I can assist you with please let me know.

Thank you