computer wont boot after running malwarebytes

Running XP HE SP3 on Dell Optiplex 745. Drive was nearing full and running slowly. I keep temp files deleted often and recycle bin empty. Ran AVG quick scan = no detections. Ran MBAM quick scan = no detections. Updated AVG and ran full scan = no detections. Updated MBAM and ran full scan = 2 detections, and I allowed it to remove the two. One of those had system32 in its name, and I wondered about that. It said I had to restart to completely remove, so OK, did that. Came up with a DOS screen of failed boot. Will not start in SAFE mode or with last known working configuration. Was backing up daily to MYPCBACKUP, but don't think it had a chance to back up the MBAM report. Have a replacement computer started now, which is a Dell Optiplex 760 running Vista with bigger HD, How can I get that file back in the old computer so I can transfer all my files and favorites and address books to new computer?

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Its going to be better to put that drive back in the system that it was originally installed in. Do not make any changes to it, then follow the instructions below, letting the helper know the system won't boot and they can help you get it back up and going....

Being that you were/are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

You didn't read carefully what I said. I did not move the drive that will not boot to any other computer. But to post on this forum I had to have a computer that works, so i fired up another one. I cannot get the report from running the MBAM scan and clean because the drive will not boot up. So I can not post or attach it to a post. I was asking in the last sentence, although somewhat abbreviated, how to find out what the file was that was removed by the MBAM clean process and then how to replace it where it belongs on that original drive (which is still in the original computer loaded with stuff that I cannot access right now). Thanks