Malwarebytes Wont Run

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is owned by Malwarebytes Corporation not me. I can't give extended support for the program, all I can do is make sure your computer is free from malware.

If you're having problems with the program, I suggest you contact them.

I suggest you clean out your temp files with CCleaner (make sure you have the latest version and don't use the registry cleaner), run StartupLite and update and do a full scan with your MSE anti-virus.

Let me know...MrC

Sorry for the late response, but I have been busy. Any way I have tried what you have recommended, but startup lite found no unnessassary programs. However the startup still takes about 10 minutes and the computer still works very slowly. Also the scan with Microsoft security essentials does the same as with malwarebytes, it freezes on a random object. Could it be possible that my hard ddvw is failing? The laptop is three years old and has been taken on many trips.

These are your partitions:

Partition 1 Recovery 13 GB 1024 KB

Partition 2 Primary 100 MB 13 GB

Partition 3 Primary 284 GB 13 GB

-------------------------------------------------

Lets check the disk for any errors:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/guide-to-using-check-disk-in-windows-vista/

MrC

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!