App crash on Android 4.4 (KitKat)

• 2 weeks later...

Not that you need to read this, but:

Nexus 7 2013 wifi, 4.4 installed from factory upgrade (not OTA), TWRP, rooted, SuperSU, etc.

Had to uninstall MBAM, like everyone else reported here.  The only other .apk failure was Xposed framework, necessary for experimental features in Greenify.  

If it helps at all, I am a ready guinea pig!

Best from San Diego.

• 11 months later...

I have a Nexus 7, and was using Malwarebytes.  I had to uninstall it with the intention to reinstall it again.  However, now when I search for it in the Play Store, it tells me my device is not compatible with that version of Malwarebytes. I can't seem to find any other version.  The version is call Anti-Malware Mobile.  It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Has anyone else seen this behavior with a Nexus 7?

Go to the G+ groups and find the beta test group for Malwarebytes,and there are links the lead to the beta version 1.05.9000 and see if you can download it from that leas back into playstore. You have to join the group though to do that,and it took me a bit to find the right links. Feel free to private message me back if you can not find the group.