Malwarebytes Pro doesn't start at startup

I have Malwarebytes Pro ver. 1.70.0.1100 installed on a Windows 7 Pro system. It does not start up whenever computer is started or restarted. I have to open it and go to Protection tab and click "Enable System Protection". it is enabled as a startup program. Running MSE antivirus program and added Malwarebytes to excluded processes but that did not help. How can I get it to run on startup?

Hello and :welcome:

You are running an older version of Malwarebytes, therefore a clean install should fix your issue. Before you do a clean install make sure you have your registration info handy as you will have to enter your ID and KEY again.

Let’s try a clean install first and see if that helps.

Please go the following pinned topic located ==> HERE <== and let us know if this corrects the issue for you or not.

You are quite welcome, I appreciate the follow-up to let me know everything is working well for you.

If you have any other questions or issues arise in the future please do not hesitate to create a new topic describing your issue in detail. A friendly forum helper will be glad to assist you.

Thank you very much! :)