Virus, Help appreciated

I have a virus, it's infected my system directory and, BIOS I am unable to boot in safemode because nothings shows up aswell as running anti-virus software it's gone, and I would use a Boot CD for a System Restore but I believe that the virus would corrup all the files before I'm able to boot it.

My system specs are:

Windows 8

Dual Core intel pentium

Anti- Virus Software:

Super anti-spyware

Malwarebytes

But alas none of these will run, I tried running Command Prompt to kill anything that is running but it Deleted/Corrupted

those files aswell, I can't even run Windows Folders

I tried using windows Metro but I get a memmory read error... Thanks for any advice and all help appreciated

~Sky

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!