Just introducing myself

Osteward

@ David

Now that is a good explanation of Surf Fishing, David. My deceased brother-in-law use to go out on his boat off the NJ shore catching flounder. My neice still lives in Maple Shade, NJ while my sister is in the Masonic Home in Burlington, NJ. The brother-in-law and his 2 sons were into going out on the ocean and fishing for the big ones. LOL

I saw Jean dropped by the wayside and is no longer a member here. I use to check into her web-site daily for a few years and earlier web-sites she was moderating. I still remember eXPerience Windows when she was a moderator. I exchange emails daily with "Joea" (A Moderator of XP Windows) and have kept in touch with him over the last ten years or so. Whatever happened to "Shadow" from NY? I thought he was an administrator here or another "Help" web-site. I've been a member of Community Feedback for about ten years and they plan on closing Sept. 1st.

Ron - W3FSY

@ W3FSY

heh ... i am 57 . when i was much younger , all the OMs had tube gear .

i grew up with radio/electronics (built my first crystal set when i was 6 or 7) .

the valiant 500 ... i have repaired/modded those and a few johnson desk units (the audio met broadcast spec) .

i've got some 5-500s , 4-400s and 4-250s and a 4CX20000 around here *somewhere* .

fb on running the patches back in the early 60s ... listened to a few when i was a kid .