blocked on start up by Windows Vista

Hello,

I can't see my self being the only person affected by this, and I have tried searched the forums with no luck.

When i turn my computer on, Windows blocks MalwareBytes and alerts me to this with a bubble. Upon opening the bubble, MalwareBytes is listed as "permitted", yet it still continually blocks it?

• Root Admin

Hello and :welcome:

Is this the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

Please create an mbam-check log:

• Download mbam-check.exe from here and save it to your desktop
  • Double-click on mbam-check.exe to run it, it should then open a log file
  • Please do not copy and paste the entire contents of the log into your next post, instead please attach the log CheckResults.txt file which should now be located on your desktop to your next post

• Root Admin

Actually it looks like you probably have it installed to start on start up which is then probably activating the UAC (User Account Control) safety feature of Vista.

The computer also appears to possibly be infected.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks