YOUTUBE...

Stick

Anybody else getting the: " An error has occurred please try again later" according to my files I have the current version of Adobe....to the best of my knowledge all updates are current...

It's working fine for me here. I've had this happen to me before and it just went away on its own eventually and YouTube started working again. I've no idea of the cause, but it's nothing system specific as when it happened to me and was subsequently 'fixed', I hadn't altered anything with regards to my system configuration. It's likely just an issue with whatever server YouTube is pointing you to for the specific video(s) in question.

You might try clearing your browser cache too and then using Task Manager to kill Flash Player's process, then try viewing the video(s) in question again. It could be a Flash hiccup causing it.

You should also see if you can view other videos from other YouTube channels as it might be something specific to that particular channel/server etc.

Everytime I try to watch a YouTube video...no matter what kind..the vid will start up and like 4-5 seconds into the vid I get "THERE WAS AN ERROR PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"Even went to their site ...all they said was "It could be due to Adobe not being up to date...which it is...I know of several people who have witnessed and/or been through this

Hey Stick :)

To rule out an issue with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or an issue routing to the particular YouTube servers hosting the videos, please set up OpenDNS temporarily via the instructions on this page. Just click the link on that page appropriate to your OS and follow the directions provided.

Once that's done, close your browser and then flush your DNS cache by opening an administrative command prompt and then type the following in the black DOS window and press Enter:

ipconfig /flushdns

Next, reopen your browser and try viewing a video on YouTube again.

If successful, then it's likely it has something to do with how you're being routed to YouTube's servers.

If that does not solve it, then it may be an issue with Flash, your video card, or any number of other problems.

Hey Stick :)

To rule out an issue with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or an issue routing to the particular YouTube servers hosting the videos, please set up OpenDNS temporarily via the instructions on this page. Just click the link on that page appropriate to your OS and follow the directions provided.

Once that's done, close your browser and then flush your DNS cache by opening an administrative command prompt and then type the following in the black DOS window and press Enter:

ipconfig /flushdns

Next, reopen your browser and try viewing a video on YouTube again.

If successful, then it's likely it has something to do with how you're being routed to YouTube's servers.

If that does not solve it, then it may be an issue with Flash, your video card, or any number of other problems.

Ok...went there did that....still settin the error message....went to youtube and I'm not the only one so now I know I'm not being watched by the NSA or NASA....or the BFI...errr FBI...wait did my screen just flicker....OH!!! Doorbell...sorry gotta go hide under the bed BRB

Update...Switched to CHROME...now YOUTUBE works...for what reason I'll probably never know...but atleast I can watch vids now... :wacko: