Have Malware called PUM.Hijack.HomePageControl

I have a Latitude E5400 with Windows 7 Enterprize. I keep getting a Windows Recovered from Unexpected Shutdown messages. I downloaded and ran MBAM (Free Version) and it found 1 object and I removed it. I then re-imaged the system using a Network Switch connected to our district server, but now it is back again. I downloaded and ran MBAM again and it found the same malware. I have read a similiar forum post yesterday and saw the steps to completely remove, but would like some help with that. I thought that by reimaging it would remove any malware on the system, I guess I was wrong. Can anyone help. I have the pro version at home and have appreciated all the help I have received from the Malwarebytes Teams.

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

If your removed the malware, then re-imaged the system and its back, it could possibly mean that the infection or malware is present in the image itself as well.... That being said....

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

Great, please be patient and someone will will be with you when they become available....

Please do not "bump" or reply to your own topic until a helper has taken your topic, this way other helpers do not think you are already being helped.....

Thanks for understanding