Multiple windows update icons on notification bar, regedit, msconfig, firewall and other programs open and close immediately! HELP!

Ok, So i tried to use combofix but all these problems still persist. I downloaded Connectify and installed and n during the installation it told me to block the app in firewall . I opened firewall and before i could click anything else it just closes. A week back i tried to open regedit but it did the same thing and when ever i try to update my windows with windows update, the place where all the icons are ( besides time on the bottom right hand side of the screen) multiple windows (like 1000 of windows update icons) keep coming and when i move the cursor over them they vanish one by one. I tried to google my problem , came to Combofix , but nothing happened. After reboot everything was the same. And I tried Zone alarm also but it detected nothing, I also tried HitmanPRO but the scan results showed no problems. I'm just confused. I can't use my laptop properly. Please help!

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

When i try to run dds it gives me an error. And when i try to disable real time protection on Microsoft security essentials it doesn't disable, I clicked save changes in settings section of MSE but it won't change the settings.