Hey can't i use my own anti virus which is ESET Smart Security 4 and it has the virus signature datbase : 8179 means it was updated today and i m saying this because online scanner is not even initializing.

Beacause of your precious help everything i working pretty fine but my modem used turned off automatically, is this coz of infesction or a problem with my device because this was also happend when i first saw magnipic

I tried everything but nothing happened and what happening is that my modem turns off automatically and turns on automatically, this happens for only one or two times but then it turns normal

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!