Im Infected?

Hi and Welcome!! :) My name is Jeff. I would be more than happy to take a look at your malware results logs and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:

• I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
  • Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete anything unless instructed to.

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.

Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your OS losing all your programs and data.

Vista and Windows 7 users:

These tools MUST be run from the executable (.exe) every time you run them

with Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")

Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.

---------

Please download TDSSKiller

• Double click TDSSKiller.exe
  • Press Start Scan
  • Do Not Attempt To Fix Anything Now. We just need to look over the report and be sure we are removing the correct
    items.
  • Attach the log in your next reply
    • A copy of the log will be saved automatically to the root of the drive (typically C:\)

----------

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!