Way to add sites to the ignore list?

So it happens that MalwareBytes block some sites at times, and I'm 100% sure that they're save. I suspect it mainly happens because of the adds that are displayed there, because a few sites run fine for a while until a random moment because "firefox.exe tries to send stuff to [ip address]". Now I could add firefox.exe to the ignore list, but that would be unsafe for the case I do go to unsafe websites. So is there a way to add specific sites to the ignore list?

Greetings :)

Yes there is. You simply need to visit the site in question to incur a block, and once you see the block notification from your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tray icon, right click on the tray icon and use the Add to Ignore List menu to add the IP that was blocked. You may need to close/reopen your browser or clear your DNS cache in order to be able to connect to the site after that, but once you do, you will be able to connect to that IP which was previously blocked. See Section G for additional details on our website blocking mechanism.