Delete

I'm trying to understand what the program does to trojans etc. First, it says it put them into Quarantine. Is my computer safe while it is in quarantined?

Second, it offers the option to Delete. But I have heard that deleting doesn't really delete a file. So how is this delete different from the delete that happens when I delete a file bu punchin the delete button?

I'm trying to understand what the program does to trojans etc. First, it says it put them into Quarantine. Is my computer safe while it is in quarantined?

Absolutely. Items in quarantine or encrypted in such a way that they can no longer execute, so that are completely dormant at that point and cannot reinfect you unless you restore them from quarantine.

Second, it offers the option to Delete. But I have heard that deleting doesn't really delete a file. So how is this delete different from the delete that happens when I delete a file bu punchin the delete button?

When Malwarebytes deletes a file, it is the same as a normal file deletion, which is sufficient to remove the infections that were detected. Generally the concern over securely deleting files is with regards to documents and other personal files that might contain important data or data that is of a personal nature, especially if you use a computer that you share with others or that you will be giving away or selling at some point. You would want to securely delete such data from the PC to protect your personal information.