Mbam pro

YardDog1

Hey guys/ gals, i did a factory restore and put in my paid Mbam id an key, but, it says invalid. how do i get my paid mbam back ?

Hi lilbit96 -

If you did not uninstall your MBAM Pro prior to doing the reinstall, then techicnally, it will show as invalid.

The program is now showing as being registered twice, even though it may be the same computer, since you deleted it.

Here the program thinks that you are using the same Registration and ID twice. The solution is below -

ISSUE: I'm changing computers (or doing a full reinstall). How do I Transfer my License to the new computer?

SOLUTION: Keep a copy of your ID/KEY from the computer you wish to remove it from and you can run the following to remove it from the old computer.

1.Download and run this utility. mbam-clean.exe

2.It will ask to restart your computer (please allow it to).

3.Then download MBAM again >> http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php << on the new computer and Register it with the ID/KEY from the system you just removed it from.

Thank You -

Rut roh. i know i copied the info correctly. it is not taking my id or key. says invalid. Any other way to get my paid mbam back ?

Hello,

Do you have the original email that your Malwarebytes license was sent to?

If not, you will need to contact Cleverbridge:

http://www.cleverbridge.com/corporate/support/contact-us

:)

it is not taking my id or key. says invalid

Hi again -

Did you follow the instructions to Uninstall the program first and then Reinstall it ?? This is required.

This is usually why your computer is not accepting the program ID or Key as valid. It still thinks you are installing on 2 computers.

Thank You -

Got it, called Cleverbridge, they re-emailed it to me. C and P'd it in and it is now registered. whew !!! I love my paid mbam

Thanks to all of you guys, mark this solved please. :D